Antibacterial Hand Soap
Pandemic or not, hand washing is one of the best fundamental practices to keep yourself and your family away from germs.
With the recent awareness created and with the increasing need for sanitizers and Hand Soap, Sanit™ staff are working to ensure that produced quality hand soaps meet the needs of the people.
At Sanit, we manufacture sanitizers and antibacterial hand soaps that kill bacteria and leaves the users’ hands soft with no harsh chemicals.
Our goal in Sanit is to produce the best in quality hand hygiene products and provide them to customers with as little hassle as possible. We currently produce and deliver hundreds of thousands of gallons of Hand Sanitizer and Anti-bacterial Hand Soap to customers weekly around the United States.
What are Antibacterial Hand Soaps?
Antibacterial hand soaps, sometimes called antimicrobial or antiseptic soaps, contain certain chemicals that are user friendly and they help to make the hands clean and free from germs to reduce or prevent bacterial infection. These hand soaps remove not only grease and dirt from your hands, but also kill the microorganisms causing germs you come in contact with all the time.
Are you concerned about germs and your health? Antibacterial hand soaps can be an excellent investment for you.
How does a virus in my hand lead to an infection?
When you have viruses on your hand, and you rub your eyes, touch your nose or mouth with that same hand, the virus on your hands can enter your body through the mucous membranes in your eyes, nose, and mouth.
Your nose, mouth, and eyes, even broken skin can be an entry through which the viruses and microbes in a contaminated hand can pass through to affect your body.
Think about all the things you have touched today and the many activities you have engaged in. Without washing your hands, you are close to being infected and spreading infections.
How Do I Wash My Hands Correctly?
Getting a reliable hand soap is important, learning the correct technique of handwashing is key. Wherever you may be, these are simple steps to follow:
- Wet your hands with water, preferably with running water (warm or cold).
- Create a lather by rubbing your hands together with the soap. Lather the backs of your hands, between your fingers, and under your nails.
- Scrub your hands. Ensure you do this for at least 20 seconds.
- Rinse your hands.
- Dry your hands by air drying or using a clean towel.
When Do I Wash My Hands?
Washing your hands as often as possible will help you stay healthy and prevent the spread of germs from you to others. Here is a list of periods, you must ensure to wash your hands.
- Before, during, and after preparing food
- Before and after eating food
- Before and after caring for someone at home who is sick with vomiting or diarrhea
- Before and after treating a cut
- After using the toilet
- After changing diapers or cleaning a child who just used the toilet
- After coughing, or sneezing
- After touching an animal, animal feed, or animal waste
- After handling pet food or pet treats
- After touching garbage
Sanit™ Antibacterial Hand Soaps
Sanit helps you to protect yourself from infection by producing quality antibacterial hand soaps. Our production is for both bulk use and personal use. At Sanit, we use only the finest ingredients. Through research and development, we have discovered the best ingredients to meet your health needs. Get a Sanit Antibacterial Hand Soap today and stay on top of your health game!